I know Wednesday has been cooking with Beer night, but I was craving biscuits and gravy tonight. It's hard with needing to keep things Gluten free, but it came out really well!
2/3 Cup Milk
2 cups Gluten-Free Bisquick
2/3 cup shortening
1. Cut shortening into bisquick until pea-sized chunks form
2. Add milk and eggs, stiring until mixture forms into dough
3. Use tablespoon to drop dough onto ungreased cookie sheet
4. Bake at 400 degrees for 13-16 minutes
1lb Ground Beef or Sausage
3/4 cup White Rice Flour
2 cups milk or milk substitute
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Brown meat in large skillet on medium
2. Sprinkle flour over meat until all grease is absorbed and no loose flour remains in pan
3. Add milk, stirring consistantly until gravy thickens to desired consistancy. If gravy gets too thick, milk can be added to thin it out. Continue to stir until ready to serve.