I'm not sure how I forgot to post this, but better late than never! The folks at Bacon Freak sent me a care package a few weeks ago, and it was AMAZING. This $75 dollar bundle included:
- Bacon Freak Maple Bacon Pancake Mix
- Smokey's Applewood smoked bacon
- Baby Bubba's Apple Cinnamon Bacon
- Boss Hog's Maple Bacon caramel corn
- Maple Bacon salt water taffy
- Vosges "Mo's Dark Bar" (Dark chocolate with bacon chunks)
- Vosges "Mo's Milk Bar" (Milk chocolate with bacon chunks)
- Man Bait Maple Bacon Lollipops
Their bacon curing method removes all of the water, so the bacon doesn't even need to be refrigerated if used within 90 days of curing, so the bacon was fresh and amazingly good. The Apple Cinnamon bacon didn't have a very strong apple flavor, but was still very good bacon. The pancake mix was delicious, and had a very strong bacon flavor on it's own. All of the candy was fantastic, and the Man Bait will surely serve it's stated purpose. Man Bait is without a doubt the best lollipop I have ever tasted.
In all this was a fantastic box of goodies for any bacon lover (I'm told there are still people out there who don't like bacon. Unless prohibited by religious law I cannot understand this.), and I will order more of those lollipops for all of my friends.
This is the kind of thing Fat Boy Heaven is all about, and I am sold on BaconFreak.com